Thursday, February 16, 2012

Graduate

Accomplish my own task- i graduate my advanced diploma without failing any subjects.

If you follow up my post in early years, i have repeating 1 year course during my Diploma..

The whole process of repeating course is not fun at all, been look down by some lectures, and friends, some even treat me as "bad boy" as i keep on failing and failing.

i can said i m a "kiasu" types person, so with those negative words,100% changes on my personality,from a laid back and lazy type, i become a fierce contender, and dedicated person. Proudly to said, during my repeating years and my second year, my position for whole course is no 1 and no 2.

With this "flame', i took up my own challenge of complete my advanced diploma without any failing subject, and thanx God, and dedication of mine, i done it.

For the up coming UK degree, i m sure, i ll pass it.

For those who fail before, one phrase for u all : failing at first step will always happen, the second step you took, you may be success, if you give up on the first step,you cant accomplish anything. Never give up till the end, work hard for it.


5 comments:

w3iying said...

congratz~~

大恒 said...

how r u ying?
tanx allot...long time no see..

摇滚天使 said...

Congratulations!!!

"Never give up till the end!"

All the best!Get ready fly to England!!! :)

大恒 said...

angel...tq...ya....never give up...

i m ready

w3iying said...

hi~ juz saw ur msg~ see u soon ya~ hw many ppl go ah? bcz Jason will be late, he gt event, will finish at 10 o'clock, he will meet us after that...